Personal Chef Services
Hello! If you’re looking for a personal chef who understands the challenge of trying to eat better and healthier on a busy schedule that doesn’t afford you the time, energy, or inclination to cook, then you’ve come to the right place. I offer weekly cooking services from start to finish. That means I’ll sit down with you to discuss your culinary and dietary preferences and needs to create a personalized menu; shop for ingredients every week; cook, pack, label, and put away all the food while minimizing waste; and leave your kitchen absolutely spotless. All you have to do when you come home is heat and eat!
Here’s a bit more about what I offer (and what I think helps me stand out from the pack):
- Authentic and regional knowledge of world cuisines gained from traveling to 35+ countries
- Broad experience in seeking out seasonal and specialty ingredients from farmers’ and ethnic markets
- Rare, in-depth expertise on charcoal and wood-fired cooking with grills, smokers, and kamados/Big Green Eggs, including specialized cooking techniques (low and slow, smoking & Southern barbecue, pizza baking, grill roasting, and more), fuel considerations, wood & food pairing, and fire safety
- Adept at adapting dishes to client preferences and scaling recipes from small batch to large format
- Professionally qualified in pairing food & wine (WSET Level 2); well versed in crafting bitters and cocktails
So what will I actually cook for you? Take a look at my sample menu.
And if none of this quite suits your tastes (or maybe you just have a favorite cookbook or blog you’d like me to cook from!), I’m happy to sit down with you to create something that does.